Admissions into Sixth Form
Thank you for your interest in Three Rivers Academy for the Sixth Form.
To join us for the new academic year in September 2019, please complete the 2019 application form. If you wish to join the Sixth Form during the current academic year, please complete the In Year admissions application form.
If you are currently studying at a different school, once you have submitted your application, we will contact you and arrange an interview and a tour of the school.
Our entry requirements to study 3 A levels are 5 subjects at grades 9-4 or equivalent (A*-C) including Maths and English. In addition students need to meet individual subject entry criteria, which are available below. Alternative pathways may be available for students who do not achieve this. These applications will be considered on a case by case basis.
Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or returned as a hard copy to the main school reception.
If the number of applicants who meet the entry criteria exceeds the number of places available, then places will be allocated according to the school's admission policy.
For 2019 entry:
For in year entry:
- A Level Applied Science
- A Level Art Textiles
- A Level Biology
- A Level Business
- A Level Chemistry
- A Level Classical Civilisations
- A Level Design Technology Product Design
- A Level Drama and Theatre
- A Level Economics
- A Level English Language and Literature
- A Level English Literature
- A level Fine Art
- A Level French
- A level Further Mathematics
- A Level Geography
- A Level Government Politics
- A Level History
- A Level Law
- A Level Mathematics
- A Level Media Studies
- A level Music
- A Level PE
- A Level Philosophy and Ethics
- A level Photography
- A level Physics
- A Level Psychology
- A Level Sociology
- A Level Spanish
- BTEC Level 2 Digital Production
- BTEC Level 3 Digital Production
- BTEC Level 3 Health and Social Care
- BTEC Performing Arts Dance
- Cambridge Ext Certificate Performing Arts
- Cambridge Technical in Sport and Physical Activity
- Level 3 Quantitative Problem Solving Mathematics